If your affairs are straightforward we can give you a good idea of your legal position at a consultation. If they are more complex, we will assess the situation and give you a quote for a more thorough analysis. If you have reached an agreement, we will review your proposed agreement with you and advise you how to best formalise it.
How we can help
For resolution advice, we recommend you start by booking a consultation. After the consultation we will give you a quote for further services.
Book a consultation ($385 for up to 60 minutes). We give you a written quote following the consultation.
We can help you with advice regarding:
- pre-separation plans;
- issues arising on relationship breakdown including property/financial division, maintenance, parenting and child support;
- formulating proposals, responding to proposals and negotiation;
- superannuation splitting;
- businesses, trusts, companies and self-managed superannuation funds;
- asset protection;
- how to resolve matters with your partner;
- mediation and other forms of dispute resolution;
- referral to counsellors, mediators, valuers and other experts;
- relocation with children.
WHY CHOOSE US
Our experienced lawyers provide great service at competitive prices.
Benefit from our experience
Excellent value for money
NEED TO TALK?
Our bright and highly trained team members will anticipate your needs and exceed your expectations.
We will respond to your online enquiry within one business dayOnline enquiry
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Arrange a consultation with one of our friendly and experienced team membersBook now